FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we do ship worldwide. To find shipping rates to your country, please add your items to the cart, go to check out and choose the shipment of choice. If you encounter any problems feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
How long does it take to receive an order?
We have different shipping options for local and international shipping. It will depend on the choice of your shipping service.
- Standard Domestic shipping (USA): 3-5 business days
- Express Domestic shipping (USA): 1-3 business days
- Standard International shipping: 10-15 business days
- Express Domestic shipping: 3- 5 business days
Will I receive a tracking link?
- After placing an order, you will receive a tracking number within 1-2 days.
- Make sure to submit a valid email address when placing an order, so that you can receive a confirmation email with your tracking number.
The order status shows delivered but I did not receive my order.
- If you see your order status as “Delivered”, please check for possible drop off points such as mailbox, parcel locker, landlord, and your front door.
- If you are still unable to locate your order, please contact your local post office. It may take 1-2 days at the post office to deliver to your location.
- If you have done all the above, and you still cannot locate your order, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your order as long as it has not been shipped yet.
Please email email@example.com immediately if you wish to cancel. You will be notified if your order was successfully canceled or not.
What if I receive a wrong item, damaged toy, or incomplete order?
We know how frustrating these situations are. If you encounter any of the situations mentioned above, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof and order number. We will help resolve it.
Why is my order delayed?
Once the order is shipped,it will be the carrier’s responsibility for updates and progress. You can directly reach out to the carrier to investigate any delays.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions and guidelines please expect some delays in receiving your order.